- The School of Languages and International Cultures (SLIC) is one of the schools that attracts a large number of students to study at MUT. Students choose languages because they realize that language is an important communication tool and increasingly promote their advantages in the era of internationalization. Having mastered one or more languages, we will easily achieve success when we can easily discover human knowledge, and understand the cultures of many countries.
Through the process of formation and development of the School with a team of experienced and enthusiastic lecturers, program content and teaching methods are constantly being innovated, the school of International Languages and Cultures has been aims to train students with good quality and skills to be able to integrate into the current strong internationalization process.
What we can do?
- Organizing the implementation of the training process, teaching and learning plans; organize scientific and technological activities in the field of foreign language teaching
- Developing training programs, compiling curriculum materials, researching and improving teaching and learning methods and other functions to improve the quality of foreign language teaching and learning at MUT
- Training undergraduate and graduate levels in foreign languages
- In charge of teaching General English program for students of all majors of the University
Dedicated, experienced university lecturer with twenty years of experience as a lecturer as well as curriculum designer at the English Departments of many prestigious universities in Ho Chi Minh City and hold many positions of high professional management. Bringing knowledge, combined with a passion to serve as an effective advisor and help students of the School of Languages and International Cultures achieve language proficiency and access to diverse cultures around the world. Adept at working with students to successfully prepare them for language and career success in today's life.