Why is Environmental Resource Management increasingly important?
The environment in general, natural resource management and environment in particular is always a matter of social concern, especially when the pressures of urbanization, industrialization, population growth, and environmental pollution are increasing day by day. get a raise.
Currently, the massive exploitation and use of natural resources has given rise to a series of problems with land, water resources and the environment. In order to keep resources exploited, used rationally and sustainably, the demand for human resources in the field of Natural Resources and Environment Management is very large, so the career opportunities for graduates in this field are extremely high. open.
Environmental and Resource Management Industry - the keeper of green lungs for the earth
Becoming a student of Environmental and Resource Management at MUT, you will experience a modern and smart learning environment. With a team of top lecturers in the region and extensive experience, in addition, student activities are always promoted and developed by the school.
In 2021, Mien Dong University of Technology considers admission to the field of environmental resource management
Studying in Environmental and Resource Management, students will learn and be equipped with career skills such as:
Professional skills: such as recognition, problem solving, situation analysis, synthesis, etc.
- Personal skills: such as presentation, thinking, creativity, teamwork or independence, adaptability and scientific research, etc.
- Management skills: know how to organize, manage, communicate, negotiate and have leadership ability,...
In addition, when you become a MUT student, you will have the opportunity to enjoy appropriate tuition policies, valuable scholarships and policies to support students during their studies at the school.
The reasons that you cannot miss at MUT:
1. Smart, modern teaching and learning environment
2. The campus is large, peaceful, clean and beautiful
3. International standard practice room
4. The teaching staff are experienced experts
5. Training program that follows the reality of the business
6. Intern, work at leading corporations and enterprises
7. Job security after graduation
8. Free dormitory